'Grant of GP 5400 to Senior Section Officer of Railways & AADs of IA&AD and organised Accounts (Civil Accounts Postal Accounts and Defence Accounts)' is one of the fifteen points agenda for the National Anomaly Committee meeting based on 7th CPC.
Grant of GP 5400 to Senior Section Officer of Railways & AADs of IA&AD and organised Accounts (Civil Accounts Postal Accounts and Defence Accounts)
New Delhi: Shiva Gopal Mishra, Secretary, National Council (Staff Side) JCA, for Central Government Employees has submitted fifteen important items for inclusion in the agenda for the National Anomaly Committee meeting based on 7th CPC Anomaly on August 16, 2017 to Dy. Secretary - JCA, Department of Personnel & Training.
In Para 11.40.83 of its report, the 7 CPC has recommended the following: in line with our recommendations for organised Accounts Cadres, it is further recommend that the employees in Grade Pay 4800 should be upgraded on completion of 4 years’ service, to the existing GP 5400 (PB-2) VIZ., Level 9 in the Pay Matrix, on non functional basis".
Under the sub-heading ”Organised Accounts Staff” the 7 CPC has recommended the following: 11.12.40 The Commission is therefore of the view that there is no justification for excluding officers in the organised accounting departments who ate at GP 4800 from this dispensation. It therefore recommends that all officers in organised accounts cadres (in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, Defence Accounts Department, Indian Civil Accounts organization, Railways, Posts and Telecommunications) who are in GP 4800 should be upgraded, on completion of four years' service to GP 5400 (PB-2), viz., Pay Level 9, in the pay matrix."
The non implementation of this recommendation disturbed the horizontal relativity between the pay scales $50 of Railways and AAOs in Organised Accounts and IA&AD and Section Officers of CSS and other Gr. 8 Gazetted officers
This recommendation of the 7 CPC has not been implemented yet, leading to an anomalous situation which may be resolved without delay.
Items for inclusion in the agenda for the National Anomaly Committee meeting.
- 7th CPC 15 items of agenda for National Anomaly Committee Meeting - NC JCM Staff Side
- Agenda Item No 1: Anomaly in computation of Minimum Wage
- Agenda Item No 2: 3% Increment at all stages
- Agenda Item No 3: Removal of condition of 3% stipulated to grant bunching benefit
- Agenda Item No 4: Fixation of Pay on Promotion
- Agenda Item No 5: Removal of Anomaly in Pay Matrix
- Agenda Item No 6: Anomaly due to index rationalization
- Agenda Item No 7: Anomaly arising from the decision to reject option No.1 in pension fixation
- Agenda Item No 8: Lesser Pay in higher Level of Pay Matrix
- Agenda Item No 9: Bunching of steps in the Revised Pay structure
- Agenda Item No 10: Minimum Pension
- Agenda Item No 11: Date of Effect of Allowances – HRA, Transport Allowance, CEA etc.
- Agenda Item No 12: Parity in Pay Scale between Sr Auditor/Sr Accountant of IA&AD
- Agenda Item No 13: Parity in Pay Scales between Assistants/Stenographers
- Agenda Item No 14: Grant of GP 5400 to Senior Section Officer of Railways & AAOs of IA&AD
- Agenda Item No 15: Technical Supervisors of Railways
Source : Click here to view/downlaod pdf