Manual entry not to be allowed in Post Office Passbooks of various POSB Schemes in CBS Post Offices where Passbook printers have been supplied
SB Order No.,14/2017
F. No. 2 -1112016-FSCBS(Pt.1)
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
All Heads of Circles
Addl. Director General, APS, Neur Dethi
Subject- Printing of Passbook
The undersigned is directed to convey that, As a measure of safety and precaution manual entry is not to be allowed in Post Office Passbooks of various POSB Schemes in CBS Post Offices wh€re Passbook printers have been supplied.
2. lt is requested to circulate the above instructions to all the field units and ensure that theinstruc'tions are properly followed.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
P L Meena
Copy for information & necessary action to:-
1) DDG (FS/DDG (V|G/JS&FA/DDG (PAFyDDG (RBIDDG (Esil.)/DDG(PG & Inspections)/ DDG (PCO)
2) Director (FSV Director (CBS), Dak Bhawan.
3) Director of Audit (P&T), Delhi.
4) All Director Dy. Directors of Accounts, Postal
5) Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad,
6) Al Directors, Postal Training Centres.
7) Director CEPT Mysore for uploading the SB order on India Post Web Site.
8) Dy. Director GEPT, DMCC/SDC O/o CPMG T.N.circle
9) AD /lnspection/PF Vgilance
10) All Accounts Officers ICO(SB)
11) All recognized unions.
12) MOF(DEA), NS-ll, North Block, New Delhi
tOi OireCor, NSl, CGO Complex, 'x/wing,4s Floor, Seminary Hills, Nagpur'440006
14) PS to Member (Banking & HR)
15) PPS to Secretary Posts.
Source: Click Here To View/Download PDF