Register of AILTC Claims | Maintained by Concerned Cash Branch | Computerised and maintained in IPAS - Annexure-IV
REGISTER OF AILTC CLAIMS
(To be maintained by Concerned Cash Branch)
(To be Computerised and maintained in IPAS)
|Sl. No.||Bill no. & Date of Advance/Final Bill||Name, Designation, Employee No. and RUID of railway Servant||Block Year||Place of Visit||For Whom Claimed||Amount of Advance/Final claim||Bill no. & Date of Adjustment||Date of receipt of Claim||Gross Amount of Bill||Net Amount||Remarks|
1. Entries for advance bill should be made in red ink.
2. In case of final claim where no advance has been drawn, columns ( I ) to (7) only need to be filled up.
3. In case of adjustment bills, columns (9) to (12) against the S.No. of the advance bill should be filled up while passing the net claim.
4. If net amount of the adjustment bill is for a minus amount, pa11iculars ofrecovery of the balance should be indicated in column (12).
- Annexure-I : Proforma for self-certification/Declaration by the Railway Employees intending to avail AILTC
- Annexure-II : Application form for grant of AILTC advance (To be submitted to concerned ERB Section)
- Annexure-III : PROFORMA for submitting AILTC claims (subsequent to performing journey)
- Annexure-IV :REGISTER OF AILTC CLAIMS (To be maintained by Concerned Cash Branch, To be Computerised and maintained in IPAS)
- Procedure for availing optional scheme of AILTC facility for officers/staff working in Railway | Office Order No. 104 of 2018
Source: Click here for Signed Copy