7th CPC | Revised Rates of Annual Allowance of the IRMS (GDMOs) - RBE: No. 05/2019
भारत सरकार/Government of India
रेल मंत्रालय/Ministry of Railways
रेलवे वॉर्ड/Railway Board
PC -Vll No./26
RBE: No. 05/2019
The General Manager and Principal Financial Advisers.
All indian Railways 8. Production Units
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government - Annual Allowance.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to revision of allowances & issued vide MoH&FW OM No.A-45012/03/2017-CHS-V dated 30.03.2017. Officers of the Indian Railway Medical Service(GDMOs) will be granted Annual Allowance as detailed below:
S. No. | Category | Revised Rates
- l. Railway doctors having Post Graduate qualification recognised under IMCA Act, 1956 - Rs/- 2250/-p.m
- 2. General Duty Doctors who’do not possess any PG qualification or who possess unrecognised PG qualification. - Rs/- 1350/-p.m
These revised rates of annual allowance will be subject to the following condition:
At the end of financial year, each Specialist/General Duty Medial Officer will be required to furnish a certificate to the amount of annual allowance has been utilized for the purpose it was drawn. In the case of retirement/resignation before the end of the financial year, such a certificate will be furnished at the time of such retirement/resignation.
2. The rates of this allowance will further rise by 25 percent each time DA payable on revised pay scale rise by 25 percent. The revised rates of the allowances shall be admissible with effect from the 1st July, 2017.
3. The terms & conditions as contained in para 1426 of IREC Vol. (Sixth Edition - 1987. Second Revised Edition - 2005, will remain unchanged.
4. This issues With the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.