GPF and similar funds Interest Rate - 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 03 January, 2019
It is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019. This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st January, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
[post_ads_2]2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
(Akhilesh Kumar Mishra)