DoP | Committee to identify GDS posts suitable for benchmark disability prescribed in Rights of PWDs Act, 2016
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
Dated: 13.02. 2019
Subject: Constitution of a Committee in the Department of Posts to identify GDS posts suitable for benchmark disability prescribed in Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
This is in connection with Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) (DEPwDs) O.M. No. No. 34-16/2018-DD.III dated 12-12-2018 regarding constitution of a Committee in all the Ministries/Departments to identify the posts suitable for benchmark disabilities in pursuance of the provisions made in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwDs Act, 2016). It has, therefore, been decided to constitute the Committee in Department of Posts for GDS Posts is as under:-
|(i)||Shri Satya Narayana Dash, Director (SPN)||-||Chairman|
|(ii)||Shri R. Rahul Joseph, Director (Estt.)||-||Member|
|(iii)||Shri D.K. Panda, Under Secretary (DD.III) (Contact Numbers: 9968275870, 24369059), Representative of Department of Empowerment for Persons with Disabilities||-||Member|
|(iv)||Shri Pawan Kumar, SSP Delhi Member |
(Contact Numbers: 9555090425, 24671592)
|(v)||Shri S. B. Vyavahare, ADG(GDS?PCC)||-||Convener|
Asstt. Director General(GDS/PCC)
- Chief Postmasters General, Delhi Circle, N.Delhi
- Shri Pawan Kumar, SSPOs, South-West Division, New Delhi-110021.
- Shri K.V.S. Rao, Director, Department of Empowerment of Persons with ‘Disabilities (Divyangjan), Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
- All recognized Federation / Unions / Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File.