ECHS | Online Application for New 64 KB Smart Card Exceptional Handling measures for NRI/ OCI cases
Email :jditechs1echs.gov.inCentral Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General's Branch
Integrated Headquarters of
MoD (Army), Thimayya Marg,
Neor Gopinath Circle,
Delhi Cantt·110 010
13 Feb 2019IHQ of MoD (Air Force)
IHQ of MoD (Navy)
HQ South Comd (A/ ECHS)
HQ East Comd (A/ECHS)
HQ West Comd (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Comcl (A/ ECMS)
Northern Comd (A/ ECHS)
South West Comd (A/ECUS)
HQ SFF & HQ Coast Guard
All Regional Centres
EXCEPTIONAL HADLING MEASURES FOR NRI/ OCI CASES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR NEW 64 KB SMART CARDS
1. Refer to Central Organisation, ECHS letter No B/ 4971·DBT/AG/ ECHS dated 09 Nov 2018 (copy attached).
2. As per Para 3 of letter under reference, a provision in the online application for new 64 Kb ECHS Cards has been incorporated for Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI).
3. The ESM who is NRI/OCI will initially itself select the category of NRI/OCI. The ESM/ beneficiary will have to fill Email ID which will be a mandatory field and will receive OTP on this registered Email address. Once the OTP is verified, he/she will fill the application and will get Aadhaar number exempted.
4. The payment will have to be made online in INR. Once the payment is made, the application will be visible to the receptive Record Offices for verification and post verification, cards will be forwarded to the respective Station HQs under which the selected polyclinic is operational. An OTP will be sent on the registered Email for collection of the Cards, once Cards are ready for collection at the respective Station HQs.
5. This information may be disseminated to the environment for information of all ECHS beneficiaries. All Regional Centres will ensure that all polyclinics under them are informed on priority.
Jt Dir (States & Automation)
for MD ECHS
Copy to :-
M/s SoureDOTcom Private Limited,
K7/35, DLF Phase-11,
Haryana - 122002
All Secs - S&A See to upload on ECHS website.
Source: Click to view/download signed order